Image via Pixabay
We (John Brownstone and I) are excited to announce that we will soon have a new way for you to experience the smutty goodness of Masturbation Monday…
A Masturbation Monday podcast!!!
For Masturbation Monday Readers
We know that some people prefer to listen to content, and it can be hard to find time to read a lot of blog posts. But it’s much easier to listen to content while you’re driving, working out, and doing a million other things. A smutty podcast lets you enjoy Masturbation Monday without stopping your entire day to enjoy it. Well…unless you need to take care of business because it’s so damn hot.
Our new podcast will feature at least one past Masturbation Monday story from a blogger/author every week. This way you get a little auditory porn to make your week brighter. Every Monday (because of course) John Brownstone will lend his deep, soothing voice to a story. The idea is to turn you on, make you think, or take your mind off of whatever you’re doing. As someone who enjoys his voice in my ear on a daily basis, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Once we’re up and running, you’ll be able to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Until then…watch this space!
For Masturbation Monday Writers
- A link back to your website/original post in the show notes page
- Links to your social media accounts on the show notes page and mentions during the episode so people can find you
- A 2-3 sentence bio to be read in the episode, as well as your website URL
- Social media love from us when the episode goes live
To participate, writers and bloggers must follow these guidelines:
- You must fill out our Google form in order to have your piece considered for an episode
- Only a Masturbation Monday post that’s been published on your site and follows all the rules can participate.
- Any piece published from the beginning of Masturbation Monday to the current week can be submitted for an upcoming podcast episode.
- Authors who published excerpts under the old rules are allowed to submit their piece but priority will be given to original, non-excerpt pieces first.
- You may submit as many pieces as you want over time but only submit two to three forms at one time
- Make sure you completely fill out the form for each piece. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Flash fiction pieces (500 words or less) are allowed. We may read multiple flash fiction pieces by multiple authors in a single episode if we get enough.