Welcome to Masturbation Monday!
The rules are fairly simple because it should be easy to participate.
Updated: September 2019
- Write a steamy hot post about masturbation or so hot, it’ll make people want to masturbate or something thoughtful, educational, or on your mind about masturbation.
- Link to the current week’s blog post by 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time by Tuesday of each week. The linky tool will be open from early Friday morning through Tuesday to share posts.
- Include a Masturbation Monday badge or banner in your post and make sure it links back to the website, ideally the post for the week you’re participating.
- Not sure what to write about? No fear – a photo will be included in each week’s post to help get the creative (and other) juices flowing!
- If you want to use the image prompt in your own blog post, give credit to the person/blogger who created the image and link back to their website. (The link will be in the body of the prompt post.)
- If you’re on social media, use the hashtag #MasturbationMonday when promoting your post. People really do check out that particular hashtag.
- One post per website can be linked in a single week. If you publish multiple posts to your site for Masturbation Monday in a given week, pick one to add to the linky tool.
- If you’ve written a sex toy review and want to link it up to Masturbation Monday, contact me first (@KaylaLords on Twitter or at kaylalords at gmail dot com). For your review to be allowed to link it, the focus should be on the sexy experience — in a storytelling kind of way. Reviews that focus on the features or the technical aspect of the product and use aren’t a good fit for Masturbation Monday.
Authors – feel free to share excerpts from your works in progress (WIP) but please no published book excerpts.
Don’t forget to read your fellow bloggers posts and show them blogging love with a like, comment, or share on social media!