The couple that plays together comes together. This week’s giveaway is from Couples Chemistry, a company dedicated to increasing communication, intimacy, and oh yes, kinky fuckery between you and your partner. Masturbation can definitely be a part of your play time together as a couple!
Don’t forget to scroll down and enter to win this week’s giveaway from Couples Chemistry (U.S. only)! Check out some fun facts about masturbation below, too!
Bloggers and authors – share your hottest scenes and posts. Feel free to use this week’s picture as a prompt but don’t feel obligated. Write what turns you on!
Readers – check out the different posts to find something that makes you want to get off.
***** Check here for the full rules but here it is in a nutshell:
- Write a steamy hot post on your blog about masturbation or anything else that gets you and your readers turned on.
- Between Thursday and Monday of each week, come to the current week’s post and input your link information in the form above this section.
- Make sure to include a Masturbation Monday badge or banner on your post and a link back to the main Masturbation Monday page or the current week.
- Click here to grab a badge or banner for your Masturbation Monday post.
Masturbation Fun Facts:
- One out of four people have watched their partner masturbate according to a 2011 Playboy Sex Survey.
- According to a 2012 Glamour survey, 31% of men admitted to masturbating at work; 31% while visiting my parents’ house; and 24% while … driving.
- As early as the 4th millennium BC, a clay figurine depicted a woman touching herself, and obviously enjoying it.
- Some of the more famous songs about masturbation include Prince’s “Darling Nikki,” Tori Amos’s “Icicle,” The Who’s “Picture Lily,” Billy Idol’s “Dancing With Myself,” Cyndi Lauper’s “She Bop,” The Violent Femmes’s “Blister in the Sun,” The Vapor’s “Turning Japanese,” Elivs Costello’s “Pump It Up,” and, of course, the Divinyls’s “I Touch Myself.”