One of my personal, favorite positions. It can be hard and rough, slow and sensual, or anything in between, but from this view, it’s so fucking hot. Doesn’t it make you want to touch yourself? I know I do…
Welcome to Masturbation Month! Every day can be Masturbation Monday and every month should be Masturbation Month, but May is extra special. This week’s prompt comes from Exposing 40, a blogger and photographer who is lovely in real life, too. Check out her website, especially her photography, and show her some love.
Thank you to this week’s amazing sponsor The Butters for making sure we all have more (and easier!) masturbation fun in our lives. Scroll down to enter this week’s giveaway. There are multiple ways to enter.
Bloggers and authors – share your hottest scenes and posts (no published book excerpts, original content only!). Feel free to use this week’s picture as a prompt but don’t feel obligated. Write what turns you on! **Please make sure to include the Masturbation Monday banner or badge and link back to this page on your blog post!**
Readers – check out the different posts to find something that makes you want to get off. Make sure you enter this week’s giveaway! There are multiple ways to enter!!
Check here for the full rules but here it is in a nutshell:
- Write a steamy hot post on your blog about masturbation or anything else that gets you and your readers turned on.
- Between Sunday and Saturday of this week, come to the current week’s post and input your link information in the form above this section.
- Make sure to include a Masturbation Monday badge or banner on your post and a link back to the main Masturbation Monday page or the current week.
- Let your readers know about the giveaway!
- Click here to grab a badge or banner for your Masturbation Monday post.
Terms of Contest: Contest runs from May 21 – May 27, 2017. This week’s entries open to people in US and Canada only. A winner will be selected and notified within a week after the contest closes. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the email. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.